Oh Blimey

Yes I know, it's been ages since I added anything. Well Adam and I have had fairly matching off duty so when not working we're out and about and tend to leave computer stuff to a minimum. I've had really good intentions of updating and letting you all know about what we've been up too. So many places. Loads of trips. Plus the weather is improving here, Spring is here and summer round the corner so they'll be lots more.....

Just a few things I've been meaning to write about

Highwic
Rotorua
Camping in the Bay of Islands
Auckland Museum
Devonport
Dunedin
Skiing at Rhuapehu
The Chateau Hotel
Queenstown, Arrowtown and Wanaka

Well, I put loads of photos onto Flickr so follow the link.

I've also arranged the links on the side - vouchers are available for some of the NZ stuff, so if you fancy treating me........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails