Summer's Coming

Running about a week or two behind really, actually that sums up life at the moment not just the blog. So it was two weeks ago we had a bit of the family visiting- Adam's brother and nephew. Late nights, BBQs, fires, beer and marshmallows, games and laughing. We started Saturday with The fabulous French market and then off to a lovely little spot that is perfect at this time of year. The Parnell Rose Garden in full bloom and glory then a walk up to St Stephens chapel. My the sea did look inviting, wont be long before we are in that water. On this day though I kept myself happy with playing with my new iPhone photography app, lots of photos of roses then!































































Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails