Greeting from New Zealand

Well here I am.

Fight was good, though very long. Service, food and wine selection all excellent with Air New Zealand. Had worried myself silly over weight of the bags, clearing customs with custard creams and walking boots, but all was fine fine fine. Rachel and Poppy were there at the airport to meet me so all was well.

Kept going most of that first day - out of airport at 0630 - had walk on beach, lunch out etc, crashed out at backpackers by 3 in the afternoon and did manage to sleep all night.

Had very productive day on my second day in NZ, got oc health clearance for work, opened bank account, new sim card for mobile, all rather exhausting considering I started the day early with a walk to the top of Mount Eden.

No pics for you as yet as I'm at the backpackers and can't upload anything, but just you wait.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails