May the 4th

It's a seriously wet day in Auckland. I'm sure kiwi rain is wetter than any rain I've ever been in. I don't really mind the rain, but the houses are not really built to withstand it. We have also learnt we have a cracked roof tile. It was the large puddle of water in the laundry that gave it away. Easily confirmed by the ability to see daylight when we lift the hatch to the roof. Oh. Adam is a fixer and while I'm no expert fixing a leaking roof/cracked tile in the rain is appearing a little futile. A Michelle Shocked tune comes to mind. Oh now the thunder starts. To inspire and maintain some form of sanity and in celebration of this special day theme music from Star Wars is blaring out around the house. I gather some friends and read some books. Which is actually all distraction from potentially more useful and productive things I should be doing.










Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails