Yumptatious


Now my dear dear best friend is having a birthday and I've been thinking. In fact I even made notes earlier in the month when a lot of these thoughts came to me.

Style
Colour
Informed
Great cook
Great friend
Positive
Suportive
Creative
Open
Welcoming

This was the beginning of my thoughts.

I can stay at her house, read her books, fall asleep and then wake up and eat her food. I feel so much at home, so comfortable.

I randomly phone and natteraway for hours, stopping her mid stroke, but she stops or she tells me whats she's doing as she expertly balances the phone between her neck and ear. Despite the great distance between us, the joy of the internet, flickr, blogs and email I feel so close. I love SPT.

She still talks to me after I burped in her face.

We both like our toast slighty cold - with butter.

She needs to send me a list of music I should buy, she knows I need help in the music department, but she loves me anyway,

She took me to see Duran Duran on my actual birthday. Nothing I can write here will match that.

Happy Birthday Em

1 comment:

yumptatious said...

*wipes tear* This is sooooo fab! I love it how you always remember my birthday and write amazing stuff like this, despite the fact that I am utterly useless when it comes to marking any occasion: I can only use the DD joker card for so long!
Just wonderful: thank you soooo much! You are a top bird and I am extremely lucky to have had you as a friend for all these years (and hopefully many more to come!)
(((((hugs)))))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails