Photo Challenge


Failing miserably at my 41 walks challenge why not start a new one, maybe one will help the other. A happy synergistic event linking the blog love with Pinterest obsession and the ease of sharing on Flickr. I found the pin below a wee while ago and thought that it would be worth a bash. Something to help get through the wet days of autumnalness in Auckland while still trying to adjust to both of us working a 'normal' routine. I also thought it might be a cunning way to entice Adam into the Flickr world and share some of his photos. Now of courseI have the new spangly sparkly singing dancing new camera I'm even more excited. So our June photo challenge is launched.

Thank you Pinterest for this



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails