August Broke

Thanks to the August Break, August is often a blogging peak for me. Not this year. 
Maybe it's the ease of Instagram, maybe the new job, maybe my natural laziness, anyhoo, it started well but I couldn't stick at it. 
I think the laptop was stuck under stacks of paper, reading, notes, cards and the like. Does it sound like I'm trying to find excuses. 
I did mange the photos, and this year followed the prompts. Now at times I was rushing round the house before jumping into bed (this all sounds very active and I don't think there was a much energy as this implies) to take the photo for the day. At the end of August we had a little break and I lost sense of time and dates, so it may have gone a little awry, but here for your viewing pleasure my August Break



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails