Still waiting for visa



Well still no word on the visa (slight panic that they might not grant me one) but the packing continues. Each time I think I'm cracking it I find another corner or cupboard of stuff that I need to pack. It's no time to be jealous of my current storage space as I'm also getting in quotes for shipping a 'few' boxes to Auckland and lets just say, it isn't cheap!
On the more exciting side do have a leaving do in the offing and an open weekend to sell bits and pieces I don't feel I need any more.
Another exciting revelation was 'Skype', already had two video calls, rather groovy. Adam is off to buy a web cam and then I'll be visible too!
The final excitement of the week (can my old soul take this much) was the discovery of MOO cards, thank you Emma, have just placed my order!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails