More fun (and lots of tears!)








Had a leaving party with Beckie - senior sister form Baird ward - she is off to Canada. Our wards have always worked closely together as have all the sisters, so a joint leaving party seemed like a good idea. It was a wonderful night with a great atmosphere. Loads and loads of fantastic food (it's what we do well). There were however lots of tears and overwhelming sadness for the all the great friends I'm going to miss so much. I did however get told off for not loosing it completely but I look really bad when I cry!!



I was given a wonderful photo album with pictures and notes from all at work, even thinking about it brings a lump to my throat and I can only read a few comments at a time. Thank you Sharon for a perfect gift.

HAVE BOOKED FLIGHT TODAY............




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails