CCU concluded.....


Well after almost four years (yep, March 2008), of working in CCU at Auckland City Hospital, the time has come to move on. I'm not going far - across the corridor to the cardiology ward, a new job, new role and new challenge, now I do like those.
I started in CCU with a bang - that first shift made me feel so much at home and it's been a great ride since then.  I finished on a rather lovely and sedate night shift but I have made my presence felt for all the days in-between! Thank you to those who made my last night special.
The last shift


The fantastic hat - which is a marvel in folding up - was a present from Priscilla, thank you x


I scoured all the photos of CCU events I had uploaded to flickr - well it's weddings, Christmas days, food and parties. Enjoy the slideshow. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails