Dinner

My sister has challenged me to take part in the 100 Happy Day challenge with her. Now I know, I really don't need another challenge. How many years will it take me to complete the 365 mug shot project and what about the 41 Walks, and those other lists made on other birthdays past" but she is my little sister. Was I going to pass or worse, cave. Of course not. A picture a day of a happy thought for 100 days. Of course I can do that. 100 consecutive days mind you. The weekend was a breeze, Sunday in particular was awash with happy thoughts. Back at work I didn't even tank about it. Once at home, I enjoyed clean to windows but my mind was drifting to fretting and worry as our cat had not returned home. I was struggling, hoping for that jubilant cat return that I could spontaneously snap and capture as my happy thought. Not going my way though. I can still be happy, admist my worry and despair. Dinner, that did it. Boy did it smell good. The cat returned half way through dinner. He is curled up on the bed as I tap away. Joy and happy.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails