Getting around

What to do on a rainy day, well, finding old draft posts and tweaking them slightly is one option I guess. This post first formed several years ago after finding one of my photos on someone else's blog, this made me think about my growing internet use - Pintrest, Flickr etc. Guess now you have to add Instagram and Tumblr to the list. Blimey.
Not sure why I didn't deem it worthy back then, maybe I thought I would find lots more 'bits of me' but I haven't looked again. I don't tend to worry to much about my photos being taken, maybe because I have such a low readership and my photos aren't that good. I think the best of everyone, maybe naive, maybe optimistic, maybe I figure life is a bit too short....Anyway, enough rambling. Given I wrote this back in 2010  I thought I should check the links - not all working but I've left the original draft and added comments in italics.



Well here  (link not working anymore) from a trip to Memphis, and if you scroll down a bit on this blog (working and still credited to me) there is a mosaic photo I made of our potted Christmas Tree. My Nigella mincemeat photos and blog seem to have made it to this site! (now this one is looking very odd, and clearly not my mincemeat photos but I didn't stay there very long). A photo from the aforementioned Memphis trip was added to the Schmap (still there, hurrah) site, they asked in advance and it was rather exciting, but you have to really hunt to find my photo now. As for the networkedblogs site, I had no idea really (still not much of an idea).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails