Friday night was a blur

And not a good blur. My back is not happy. Turns out carrying a load of logs from one part of the garden to the other, isn't the best thing to do. I found walking harder and harder as Monday wore on. I was very good, stayed away from work on Tuesday and went to the physio. Excellent, feeling much better. So why not be rather stupid, and do loads of housework. Funnily enough, Wednesday wasn't as good. I did office work on the Thursday and went back to the physio, to be told off. However, whatever he did, by Thursday evening I really really couldn't walk. So Friday was a blur of pain, struggle and lots of pain killers. I watched movies though. 3 in fact. What else could I do. 

First Position - of course watching a documentary about dance when you can't move is a great idea

Iron Man 3 - this is better, facing my demons and rebuilding myself. 

All The Presidents Men - just one of my favourite films, that's all

My greatest achievement was moving from the sofa to the TV.  Those little things we take for granted, and then they are gone. I'm impatient, frustrated and angry. 

Let's have a calming photo of Karekare Beach from a trip a few weeks ago - when I could walk. 





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails