Friday night was sofa night



Another Friday, another Friday of complete exhaustion and to be honest all I wanted was a night in, with wine, food and movie. Plus the cats, happy in front of the fire. During the drive home I was mentally trying to think of what I could possibly cook. Take away was not in my mind, but neither was shopping.
The work mantle was shrugged off by loudly sharing a particularly joyous playlist that involved us singing and dancing around the house, all accompanied by giggles.
We managed to knock up a very tasty meal and sank into the sofa (that lovely new sofa that was desecrated this week by one of the cats and still has a 'odour' that I need to resolve this weekend).
As for the movies, we finished watching this movie that we had started on Thursday night and then this movie came on TV. I can remember Sean Connery playing golf, but was fast asleep with a cat on my lap and the wine glass empty.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails