Snowballs in springtime

Day two saw us up in the snow line. Enough to through a snowball or two. The afternoon took us over to Wanaka and a familiar walk, and while I was excellently prepared for the wind, rain and cold temperatures that New Zealand can throw at you, we had blazing sun and clear skies. 

The man enjoying taking photos

Me enjoying standing in snow

When we realise hats add to our photogenicness

OK, when I said snow line, I was stretching it slightly, but we honestly did do the snowball thing


Wonder

The man waiting for me to catch up 

That will be the spot
Walk number two, and hello Diamond Lake

The blazing sun not helping with the photos, but I have seen what he took and they are amazing. Will the world ever see them - who knows.

At this point, I just kept walking and snapped as I walked

Happy man

Happy view 

Ad
Extra happy view. Lying in the shade of the man, I take it all in, oh and have a little nap.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails