Still packing




Well the boxes are clearly taking over, the flat is a tip and I'm getting very confused where everything is going. Bill came a took all my lovely bookcases today, so flat looking bare and a mess!! Managed to sell a few things last weekend but still have lots to get rid of. A silly amount of lever arch folders - yes I have learnt to throw away the thousands of articles, handouts and teaching things that I have hoarded over the last 15 years.

Also sold my fantastic brown boots, they have gone to a good home - Silin will love them as I have done!

Managing to spend time with friends which I'm loving but will make the leaving all the worse. Have a few more gatherings planned. Off to Folkestone today for a family party to say goodbye to me but also to celebrate my sister becoming a teenager and Adam hitting 40.
Between that and the collection of books on New Zealand I'm gathering I should be all ready for the off in March....
Booked a backpackers in Auckland to stay in when I first arrive.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails