Such busy times

Well since coming back from Rome it's been all go. An old friend who I've not seen for years popped down from Norwich which was lovely. She had a very stressful drive and was very tired but it was great to see her and catch up. Had an impromptu trip to London with Sharon which was different to day the least. Had fab dinner at a very busy Planet Hollywood and then went to an exhibition, which was very informative...I leave to your imagination. Monday saw a delightful ladies lunch. My closest friends came to visit, we had lunch in the garden and chatted away for hours, plus caused havoc in the parking department! Did not get a picture of us all together - cannot believe it!

All this time I've been carrying on with the packing of boxes and have now finally delivered them to the lovely Lizzie and her very large loft. Took a while and Adam's back still hasn't recovered! (and I still have more to pack!!)




Did have to do some work and had three lovely night shifts and was treated on my last night to a special 'tea'. Very sad times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails