Number One

Number one of the list and a joy it was too. Though the drive up the mountain had me gripping the car seat, Adam was of course in his element, I am such a coward. A great place to ski - though we move so slowly is it really skiing - I say it's great control. So Cardrona is the place to go and we have already planned to go back next year, take some lessons, love it again already. No lessons this year, just enjoyed the wide open slopes and the fantastic scenery all around.



We also repeated some of the walks we did when we last here in April, this time with clear blue skies, sunshine and wonderful far reaching views. Yes perfect weather, we where blessed all week.





We stayed in Wanaka (typed at least three times to be sure) at the YHA backpackers, would highly recommend it, as we did when we camped here in April



We visted Arrowtown and Queenstown and took a drive to the ends of the earth which felt a little adventurous (to me anyway). 




Happy and delighted (well apart from when I put on my ski pants and realised the amount of weight I have clearly put on and struggled to do them up - they popped undone on the chair lift anyway), it was a great week.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails