Auckland Zoo

A sunny Saturday in winter and when I say winter, this is the type of winter you can wear a t shirt and just have a warmer top in case. It was a glorious day and off to the zoo we go. Auckland Zoo is a popular place so we walked with a crowd towards the entrance. This reminded me of arriving at Disneyland Paris bringing on another homesickness pang.
To take my mind of that I took lots of photos, but I have a lot to learn about photography and it turns out animals are a challenge. I think I like the flamingo ones best. I became obsessed by peoples shoes but didn't manage any photos of those either.
Either way, a great time at the zoo was had and another day without alcohol - July is still Dry


Will we see any of Adam's photos, that is the question frequently asked of this animal

There were a lot of converse seen today but I became rather conscious of taking photos of strangers so Adams feet it is




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails