Tenth


Tenth, originally uploaded by KTandCoffee.
Out on a Saturday night to celebrate a friends 40th birthday. Groovy bar, lots of friends, DJ playing a fairly random selection. I reckon I'm a bit introverted as these types of things don't rock my boat totally, probably explains why I am always the drinker. Well not this night. I was the driver, by accident really. When Adam was delivered a shot and another beer and then something I think was rum and coke I figured I drive. So I worked through the non alcoholic cocktails, a lot of lime and soda and did really enjoy the bubbly I sipped. Actually since Dry July my drinking habits have changed considerably. I had a good night, Rachel had a good night. A little drama always is good at these events, and there was some - i was the sober one trying to keep the calm and do a bit of deescalating. Quite fascinating. I did get a couple of comments about me being child free and therefore how easy my life must be, which slightly peeved me and how my job can't be as stressful as......I think this told me more about them then the actual comments there were making. Only downside DJ didn't have the Duran Duran song I wanted and when given a free reign for him to chose anyone, he chose poorly

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails