Breakfast Favourites


Breakfast Favourites, originally uploaded by KTandCoffee.
I was very jealous of all the breakfast shots on day one of the August Break. Getting out of bed and leaving for work by 0610 is a big enough challenge, to which we have recently added drinking a large glass of water before leaving the house. Work is full on from the second I arrive. So breakfast rarely happens, well other than the flat white made with soy milk that I grab in between jobs and things! It's a shame as breakfast is totally my favourite meal. I love the weekends and lazy breakfast in bed or heading out for breakfast and damn fine coffee at one of the many fine eating establishments Auckland has to offer. So I loved seeing the breakfast shots. This mosaic was a few of my favourites. Thank you one and all, please follow the photo back to the original contributors.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails