Sixth

Kiwis don't call these cookies melting moments. A melting moment in New Zealand is a completely different type of cookie. But to me these are melting moments and they are a frequent point in my life. A cookie that transports me to my childhood and happy happy memories. A cookie that exudes the love it is made with, years of love, getting on for years of sharing as well. See here and here oh and here.

Cream the butter and sugar. Well the mixer does

Beat the egg, then add to the butter and sugar mixture

Getting creamed

Add the egg, then the flour. mix, then roll into balls

Roll the balls in oats



Add a cherry on top. The recipe I have says a cherry halve and I have spend time cutting cherries in half. No longer. 


Bake for 20-25 minutes


Then eat. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails