Today





What did I learn today? That if I neglect myself I stop being capable of functioning. If I don't drink or eat I become grumpy and irrational and a little less able to see large posts that I then reverse the new shinny car into. Even before the reversing crash I couldn't decide what to eat so ate nothing. All my choice thoughts (yes made that up) went bonkers and I couldn't choose at all. My dodgy neck has had me questioning lots of things about myself and my choices. My slow recovery has taught me things along the way, but I obviously have not taken these lessons on board yet. I've turned a corner and was beginning to feel better, back to me. Today I trashed all that. So I'll throw some more guilt into the pile while I'm at it. Suck it up. Get some sleep. Get up and have another go tomorrow.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails