Joining in

Joining in the mindful colour craze

So along came the second Switch Off Sunday. Last week was a good week by my standards and I wondered what had contributed to the feeling. I had to add the switched off Sunday to the list so I was determined to give it a go. Maybe there is something in this malarkey.

Waking early then going back to sleep to 11am did help, and I must have needed that sleep. It got very complicated when the man and I had to meet later. I had to phone him while he was at work and I became quite focused. So I can use the land line, that's OK. Oh, the number is in my phone. Oh. I can call the hospital direct, feeling chuffed with this plan, all I had to do was find the number for the hospital. Oh how that phone holds my life in it's little processing centre.

We made contact and we made our rendezvous. I did have to put a watch on so I would meet him on time, but there. We did it.

While strolling around I happened across this book in Kikki K  so there is a cute book and stationary, excellent. The book contains inspiration and a 30 day challenge, let's just warm up to that one shall we. I will skip the part that I also brought the Christmas Planner notebook.

A little book of offline inspiration

The evening was tougher this week, I wanted to browse, play and loose myself. I wrote letters and yes, more people will be getting birthday cards in a timely manner. We talked over dinner and then played a word game, realising our brains were complete fuzz and this really was a good idea.

Monday morning, first thing, we reached for those pesky devices, but still another switched off day and another blog post on the Monday. Is it the developing habits or the irony that is making me smile?

1 comment:

claireylove said...

Ah, yes. The irony that time off line helps you to be productive online. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails