Following Instructions

I'm suffering......the lawn men have destroyed my raspberry plant. A lovely branch (are they branches?) with flowers and the promise of my first fruit has been sliced off, plus a new shoot destroyed. I'm very very upset. So distracting myself from my sadness my fullfilling a promise to my sister. Now she has a blog which is very entertining to read and transports me to a teenage life.

One posting had her writing clear instructions for creating a playlist - My Life as a Movie Soundtrack. My sis very quickly sent me a CD of hers, and I haven't even got round to telling her what my was. Don't panic Annmarie - parcel on it's way and here is the list.

  • Opening credits: Handel 'Water Music'
  • Waking up: Love is all around - Marti Pellow
  • First Day at School: Time is Tight - Booker T. & the MGs
  • Falling in Love: Wolves - Iron and Wine
  • Fight song: House of the Risin Sun - Tim O' Brien
  • Breaking Up: Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
  • Prom Night: Heigh Ho - Seven Dwarfs
  • Life:  Brazen - Skunk Anansie
  • Mental Breakdown: Moving on Up - M People
  • Flashback: Temptation - Heaven 17
  • Getting Back Togther: Hold me Back - Michelle Shocked
  • Wedding: Home - Dixie Chicks
  • Birth of a Child: Tangent - Beth Orton
  • Final Battle: Ode to my Family - The Cranberries
  • Funeral Song: Ready for Drowning - Manic Street Preachers
  • Final Credits: Bel Amour - Bel Amour
Ipods and Itunes don't you just love them. Despite the fact that I've developed a very sore and swollen lip after hitting myself on the lip with my new rather lovley ipod nano.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails