Re-reading the classics

Now I know we let to get out and about, travel around, see new places etc etc but there are times when you have to just stop. Spend some time doing not a lot, napping, reading. OK housework, shopping, fixing the breaks on the camper, gardening. In short, stay at home. There has been a bit of baking, the carrot cake from my new cookbook sent by Sharon is sitting right now waiting for the cream cheese icing to be made to finish it off. As for the reading, in the last few days I've re-read 'To Kill and Mockingbird', possibly my favourite book and Adam has been reading Treasure Island. Now I should have done some exercises, tried to get to that yoga class, at least jogged round the park, but no, not much going on here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails