Am I up for this?

So while I sit in a very hot and sunny garden, smiling at my sunflower and my red tomotoes I have to build up and wake up - in a few hours I will plunge into the world of music, people and stuff like that.

I'm off to The Big Day Out. I had no idea what I had let myself into! People at work actually laughed and pulled those funny faces when I said I was going. Turns out it's all a bit trendy  - the sort of thing young hip people do.

However the guys at work where great, they found the line up and highlighted the ones to catch - I mean what do I know. Yes, Em you are shaking your head with an evil laugh. I have heard of some of them so not all is lost. Then it got better - a map, I do love a map.

So who I'm I going to see. I'd like to catch Midnight Youth and LadyHawke. Then if I can cope; Lily Allen, Gin and Muse. Now I have to confess I wouldn't know what these last sang, looked like or sounded like. I have at least heard Midnight Youth and have some LadyHawke on the iPod. Wish me luck

I'll just sit a while longer, have a cup of tea and then I'll be there!

Did I mention it's very hot and sunny - just checking

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails