A second Christmas


It's all been very exciting on the postal front lately. Now I've made no secret of the fact that I love getting post and I am very fortunate that I have many wonderful friends that generate a damn fine supply of post. Christmas postage is always a bit dodgy, so several parcels arrived after the holiday.

So my from dear friend Jane, a large box of goodies, including a fab pic of my goodson Rowan, (now taking pride of palce on my new photo holder), obviously some chocolate, handmade decs from the kids and a selection of bookmarks for my collection. Sharon, whose parcel we had feared was lost in outer Mongolia arrived with this book in - oh boy how wonderful. Jan, who, I'm guessing in conjunction with Sylvia sent me this CD. Sylvia had sent this one, all to remind me of a great night at Sarah's wedding. Last, but by no means least, a parcel of many joyful items arrived from Em. Check out the Etsy shop for a bargin yourself. It was a parcel of many wonders, badges, bags, books and Elsbeth, who Adam has taken quite a fancy too, but does call her 'cheeky monkey'.


Thank you one and all xxxxxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails