11/365


11/365, originally uploaded by KTandCoffee.
Well despite trying, it's just not happening, so I feel a small note is better than nothing. My flickr addiction has led my to find a group/project - 365 mug shots, so I'm tackling it with a fair amount of gusto.

Mind you still trying to keep up with number 30, which is going OK (most of the time).

Why is it though, that all my ideas and loads of them at that, come to me when tucked up in bed and should be falling off to sleep. Yes a notebook might help, but I tucked up, I'm cosy and generally very lazy. But at night, in my mind, I'm eloquent, clever, funny and I can spell. Heh ho.

1 comment:

yumptatious said...

Definitely get a pad and pen for beside the bed. If your best ideas are as you go to sleep, you better start getting into the habit of getting up again and writing them down: you'll sleep better, having emptied your brain. I have a few pads by my bed. However, if I'm too tired, I can barely read my writing...
Sod the spelling! You are eloquent, clever and funny anyway! :-x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails