Replenished


, originally uploaded by KTandCoffee.
I can confirm once again the powerful healing joy of Heinz tomato soup. Not the same if not brought to you in bed by your mum, but none the less I am in a much better place today. The steroids and powerful antihistamines may have played their role, but the definite up came after the magical soup.

Onto the packing. I have never been good at packing and I travel a lot. So why can I not pick which coat to take, or how many jumpers I need, and which ones do I take. Choice is one problem. If I only had one coat the decision is made really, but no, I have lots of 'stuff' in every category.

Two weeks in a camper van in the south island awaits. The weather could do anything and everything and probably will. Queenstown will supply anything we need but didn't bring (adding yet more to the 'stuff'). Will we spend a lot of time walking in the hills, glaciers and forests or will we be more sedentary and cruise the fjords and lakes. The big question however is will I succeed in task number 7. Going to try with these guys.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails